One Bite Away From Deliciousness

Food Recommendation Friday
The Coach’s Corner – The Ridges Golf Course
(715) 424-3201
2311 Griffith Avenue, Wisconsin Rapids, WI




One bite, one bite is all it took for me to fall in love with the Coach’s Corner Bar and Grill.  You never really know how much you like something until you love it. That first bite into the Popcorn Shrimp sent me into golfers paradise, feeling as if I was laying on the greenest fairway with the sun lightly kissing my skin. After savoring every taste of the Popcorn Shrimp, it was time to try the Cheese Curds. You cannot have a restaurant in Wisconsin and not sell good Cheese Curds. Luckily for me the Cheese Curds were simply delicious. As I waited patiently for my burger to arrive, I gazed out over the tenth hole. You don’t have to be a golfer to enjoy the beauty of the course. Overlooking the shades of green underneath the big blue sky was simply breathtaking. When my burger arrived I was completely taken away. I ordered the Mama Mia Burger, a 1/3 lb. burger topped with pepperoni, sautéed mushrooms, onions, mozzarella, and pizza sauce. Oh my, it was incredible!



The Coaches Corner is an extraordinary sports bar with much to offer. Serving everyone’s favorite appetizers from Haystack Onions to Nachos. Creating exquisite salads like the Cajun Shrimp Salad. Baking fresh pizzas will all the topping you could imagine. Making juicy burgers like the Ridges Patty Melt, 1/3 lb. burger topped with sautéed onions, Swiss and Cheddar cheese, and Thousand Island dressing on a grilled marble rye. Can’t forget to mention the Tailgate Burger, a tasty ¼ lb. burger topped with a ¼ lb. brat, sauerkraut, Swiss and Cheddar cheese, and honey mustard on a pretzel bun. The Coaches Corner is truly something special. Speaking of which, stop in on the Thursday, Friday, or Saturday to get one of their distinctive specials. On Thursday, get any topping medium pizza for only ten dollars. On Friday, dig into every Wisconsinites favorite Fish Fry. Show up before 5:30PM to receive the early bird special. On Saturday, bring all your golfing buddies out for three dollar 1/3 lb. burger night! One bite, one bite of the Popcorn Shrimp is all it took for me to fall in love with the Coach’s Corner. Tell me what one bite made you fall in love with the Coach’s Corner?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 Easy Ways To Use Social Media To Get New Customers

21 Easy Ways To Use Social Media To Get New Customers

How to Succeed in Influencer Marketing without Being Annoying